The Circle has no end. Everything is connected and the end eventually will lead to the beginning. The circle is closed. and that is where Mae Holland is. She is closed. Completely closed from privacy. She is not a thief, she shares everything, and she eventually will be a top rated employee. But she is a criminal of originality. If sharing is caring, then what belongs only to you?? When are you YOU?
OK, so this is not an annoying way to advocate Islam, but seriously, after reading this article, I thought that the best part of it teaches an important life lesson: TO BE GRATEFUL!!!! Aaaaaaah!!! It is such a shame that we are taught to be competitors and in some way humans are greedy, be it for money, happiness, success, what have you. I myself am guilty of greed. I always wish to go away from home so ui can live my life. I crave vacations at least once a year and a bunch of other materialistic things and my worst fear is that one day i may be envious of others, though thankfully I know I’m not quite there yet. GRATITUDE!!! Sometimes FaceBook is not too bad when it shares some stress relieving things. After reading this article, I know what are the ten grateful things I have in my life:
1. Family- a mom who gives allowance to her unemployed daughter and who goes to work to buy ME designer shoes. Dad, thanks for those monthly unlimited metro Cards!
2. Friends- at least they did not ditch me for being unsocial
3. Graduatuion- BA Degree YAY!!!
4. I have a very large cosmetics collection, beauty is my passion.
5. Sufism is the greatest thing that has happened to me so far. Mysticism and spiritualism is so healthy!
6. The weather should be getting nicer.
7. Despite any issues, I totally love my significant other! No matter what, I’ am there for you, even if you don’t want to be with me. I ❤ You a million green m&ms!!!
8. Even though I consider myself hefty, I’ am still thankful for the beauty I have been blessed with , even though I do not have a small waist.
9. I am grateful for all of the life lessons I learned and continue to experience.
10. I love the person that I am.
Inspired by Draw My Life videos
Ok, I’m starting to master the concept of digital storytelling. Please bear with me, I totally suck at drawing, and drawing with a mouse and keyboard is a tough challenge and requires bravery at it’s best level to present it. Also, try not to take notice of the nasty man voice. I’m no Taylor Swift, but not a bullfrog either.
The only internet go to I have is FaceBook and Youtube. Watching music videos are fun, and it is always good to keep up with what your friends and family are up to. Some of the posts on FaceBook are so stupid, like silly pictures of coke bottles and certain rubbish obscene things, but FaceBook remains a bad addiction. Being a lover of music and pretty DIY ideas, Youtube comes in handy too.
Welcome to my blog: takini2010, the corruption of my nickname and my semi favorite year of my life: 2010.
Leah Price thinks that we are what we read. Well, I’m not too sure that I think I’m a book, but nonetheless reading is a favorite pastime of mine. The scent of pages bound together in a novel can’t possibly be replaced by the sliding of a Kindle. If I were an author, I’d much rather have published, printed books because i can sign them. Why would I want to sign a Kindle? Is it possible?